Sunday, July 25, 2010

Not going to Angola

My trainers stink (not the new pair). I noticed after table tennis the other day but now they're noxious. So I took a ride to A Wu's shoe cleaning place, where I used his number (G186) to book in my smelly footwear and was told they would be ready the day after tomorrow.

Tan asked me if her sister had asked me to go with her to Angola for a business deal. I'm not one to lie so I said she had but that I'd not said I would go. I didn't fancy it quite frankly and neither did Tan so at least we agree about something.

Actually worked for much of the day getting an important deployment out... However at half past midnight I went to the seafood place and was invited by the manager and his wife to join a table where we had some gorgeous grub, and they were fine about me buying some bbq pork from the place next door to share with them. I ended up staying over an hour as I'd had a stressful day and was happy for some friendly company.

No comments:

Post a Comment