Monday, July 12, 2010

Massage prior to powercut

Happy Birthday Mum!
Busy during the day but my back was hurting from my two-and-a-half hours of exercise on Saturday. So around 9.30pm I drove to a massage place Tan had suggested, near to A Hua's beauty salon. I only went to one proper massage last year, with Andge and Ailun, and none the year before that as I preferred the head wash variety. However, this was for medical reasons. It was quite relaxing, and sometimes painful, as I remember from the past. I'm not sure I really believe in this as a cure - especially when they crack your neck. But you do feel good afterwards and at 35 kuai for an hour it's got to be fifteen times cheaper than the UK.

Apparently tomorrow there will be no electricity from 5.30am till 10pm, same for Friday, so we are all going to go to Nanning where we'll stay in Er Jie's house (which has internet). It is her new house in Nanning so I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like. Waipo, Jiuma and a couple of Tan's friends are coming too so it will be a bit busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment