Thursday, August 17, 2017

Barcelona...

Up too late for breakfast so took the kids to the Muslim place for lunch. Although we only got two portions we still didn’t get through more than half of it. Then it was same old work.

Teatime was to Waip's to eat although I’d already eaten Tan's leftover bbq from yesterday so wasn’t hungry. It seems a sin to bin it as it’s quite expensive, but we don’t have a microwave, let alone a frying pan. Seems a bit of a waste to have a gas supply fitted as we did eight years ago...well, you never know. Although I still had work to do I took the kids back with me as they wanted to be at home with me despite the lack of attention they’d get.

Then at 8pm I went to play some ping pong before taking the kids back to Waip’s to sleep and I took advantage of a lack of responsibilities by going out and having some bbq with the friends from ping pong in a local bar, a bit later than I would normally have done. Back home it was shocking to see the Barcelona attacks on the news and I stayed up later than I should have to follow it.

I will reach a new level of Chinese when I work out what this receipt was for...


No comments:

Post a Comment