Saturday, October 04, 2008

Tea with Ma Laoban and friends over again for dinner

Woke up at 5am again.
I got a call from Tan in Nanning saying Leilei wasn't eating or showering so needed to come back to Pingguo to be with me. A Zheng, the driver for the Pingguo leader came to our place to drive me. We had to wait for Tan's brother's wife who was going to Nanning too, plus some other woman I'd not seen before. Xixi seemed very content. We stayed for a meal then went back to Pingguo. As soon as we arrived back, Leilei was whisked off by Tian Tian Jie Jie (A Zheng's daughter) to play at the town square.

In the evening I went to see my friend Ma Lao Ban (literally Horse Boss) - Xiao Li laughs too much every time he says that - sounds more like "Hoss Boss". He owns a computer shop and spends most of his time upstairs drinking tea. I used to pop in there quite frequently for a cuppa as it is conveniently situated next to the beer shop where they know me as a regular.


Ma Lao Ban's house, with Xiao Li in Man City kit and a couple of friends

Later we got a load of duck feet and prawns and invited some friends around to our house where we got through a few bottles of beer while watching some English footy.


Friends around for a late meal

No comments:

Post a Comment