Friday, October 03, 2008

Friends round for dinner

Why oh why do I keep waking up between 4.30 and 5.30? At least I get some time to myself then. The good news is that Man City are into the group stages of the UEFA cup. I had intended to stay up till 2.45am to watch it but exhaustion set in at 1.

Xiao Li and I met uncle Yellow in the late morning and went out to have breakfast. Uncle Yellow is a mate I met the first time we took Leilei to China in 2005. We then went shopping for house things. We returned with:
an electric desk fan, 2 bags of disposable chopsticks (apparently when friends are around to eat they shouldn't use the family's ones), a set of toothpicks and a toothpick holder, 4 metal plates, 2 large metal bowls, 1 tray, 2 washing up-like bowls, 1 bowl with holes in it, more stuff i can't remember.

This evening we cooked food at home instead of going out and had a few friends come round.

No comments:

Post a Comment