Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Nicolas

Although loving it in Bangxu we went back to Pingguo today as Nicolas, my French friend, had made it from Beijing to Nanning by the railway. He was picked up in Nanning and I met him in Pingguo in the evening and we would head out to Bangxu tomorrow for my Chinese wedding celebration.

Nicolas pouring the tea...
We had a nice evening and Nicolas gave me a lovely wedding present of a Yin and Yang painting he had bought in Beijing at great expense.

Uncle Yellow pouring the tea with Xiao Li and A Da

We all enjoyed the weeing boy...fill him with cold water then pour boiling water on him and he sprays a good few feet away!

Another loverly meal...from left to right: Xiao Li's big brother, Tan, an aunt, A Da, A Ni, Xiao Chong, Uncle Yellow, Xiao Li, Uncle Lu, me, Nicolas...phew


No comments:

Post a Comment