Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Last day in Guangxi

I don't think I woke up early and I had no time to moan if I did as it was our last day and Tan was stressed about stuff. I think Venky went off to Vietnam or somewhere so we had loads of time to go for our flight but somehow it always seems that I am to blame for something.

But our entourage got us to Nanning in good time for our flight to Guangzhou, and we had the happy/sad matter of saying goodbye among photographs that will be treasured.

Tan, me, Lao Ma, A Ni, A Wu, Leilei, and A Ni's little sister


I guess the flight was fairly ok as we got to Guangzhou in one piece and took the shuttle bus to the hotel. Leilei had his last Chinese bath in the sink and looked happy enough doing so.

Probably the last ever sink-bath Leilei will have


No comments:

Post a Comment