Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Yumi Tang and Massage

I took the kids to the Yumi Tang place as we hadn’t been for a few days. Sadly I had to work after that so dumped them at A Xia’s until a couple of hours later I got a phone call from Xixi saying mama was going for an hour-long massage so I needed to pick them up.

I had a message from Uncle Yellow later in the morning about meeting up for a bite to eat at 6pm. As it rolled around I realised I’d have the kids still so took them along. We ate cow’s head and tongue, along with some more edible chicken, but not a quarter as good as last time I was here.

I took the kids shopping at 8pm, then back 40 mins later as mama wasn't answering her phone. Leilei got some wireless headphones I begrudgingly allowed him to as we did a check and found they were the same price on Amazon (about 30 quid). Got back to Uncle Yellow to find mama was out eating bbq so took the kids there and could finally enjoy a few beers in the company of adults.

It was only a few though, as a friend called and we went for a late foot wash at nearly midnight. Very nice, and where else could you be so indulgent at midnight? Sleep was easy after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment