Monday, October 23, 2006

Table hopping at the bbq place

Xiao Li and I were supposed to go for a meal with some “big sister” in the evening, however, our lift didn’t turn up so we decided to go with the girls and Leilei to the bbq place. There we met the usual suspects and sat around their table eating lamb and prawns and greens, and drinking beer, as you do.

Getting ready to go


Now and again I got up and went for a walk. I wanted to see how the Man U – Liverpool match was going so I found a place with a tv, and asked the people eating there if they minded me changing the channel. No, that was fine. Some youths then invited me to sit down with them for a bit, which I did – pig penises washed down with beer. I bade them farewell then bumped into Lao Ma, one of Tan’s friends, and sat down with her and a friend for some more nosh. All very social here!

No comments:

Post a Comment