Thursday, October 26, 2006

Strange hand massage

The girls went to have their hair done for the umpteenth time in the last six weeks. Xiao Li and I caught up with them at the hair salon where we once again went for a hair wash.
The women being a bit shy


This time I had ear rinse (guang er duo) too, which includes, not surprisingly, rinsing out the ears with water, then inserting cotton wool buds into the ear canal a great deal further than your GP would advise. It was a strange experience and I kept deathly still while the bud felt like it dug two inches into my brain. No, unfortunately I didn’t catch a glimpse of the bud once it was extracted so no waxy photo of that….

Having said that, it was an awfully nice experience….

The hand massage was part of the head wash experience

They do something with the nerves - rather weird I thought


No comments:

Post a Comment