Saturday, June 13, 2009

Three men on a moped and a Thai massage

I forgot Aaron didn't have a Chinese phone number and rang his American number from my Chinese mobile late morning and nearly ran out of credit as soon as he answered. We arranged to pick him up and go for some fruit juice as we knew he'd be hungover.

Fruit juice here is pretty much that. For 4 kuai the lady will chuck in a load of melon, some ice and sugar, blend it all and a minute later you'll have a lovely cool healthy drink that even alcohol couldn't make better or more refreshing.

I have got back my wonderful electric moped. The one that A Ni bought 3 years ago for 140 quid. I changed the batteries 8 months ago and it is still going strong (probably because she still doesn't use it for fear of tanning under the sun). But I am very happy indeed to have my own means of transport. Until, that is, I transport Andge and Aaron around. Even the Chinese, who regularly transport 5 or more people plus luggage and lunch around on these vehicles were worried about the prospect of 3 westerners using this means of transport. Well, despite the suspension being scraped, it managed to get us around town and to the place Aaron was to have his first lunch in Pingguo.


Our first lunch with Aaron

It was a nice restaurant, and some friends came to eat with us and see the new whitey in town. But I had a distinct feeling in my gut that the next 20 minutes or so was not going to be comfortable, so I excused myself saying that I needed to go home to get a camera battery and on getting home spent the next 20 minutes squatting and shitting out the bbq excesses of yesterday. There's no way I could have done that in the restaurant.

When I got back I found the first course had already been and gone. And Aaron was looking very pale. He does anyway, but this was like 6 shades paler than white - only 4 shades darker than completely transparent. Apparently they had had sheep's blood for the first course. The rest of the meal was great but obviously Aaron didn't feel so - he went through 6 bottles of water though, so I expect it was just due to last night.


Lamb's blood - good for devil worshipping (or is that goat's blood?)


A Hua, Chen mei and Aaron

Aaron managed to feel better a bit later. So much so that we were all invited by A Hua to go for a massage. Aaron went in the car with A Hua and I think I turned up later in the electric moped. Anyway, when I got there, Aaron was already into his Thai massage - you could hear him groaning (I think in pleasure). As I got undressed I asked the woman if I had to take ALL my clothes off before putting on the pyjamas and she said "yes". I then told Aaron but he had left his boxers on and was in too much ecstasy already and I feared if he removed his underwear he would come.

The massage lasted 90 minutes and at times was rather weird. She would move her fingers up your leg to millimetres from your helmet and leave you worried about what would have happened if she'd gone a little further. Luckily, had such a situation arisen I certainly wouldn't have as I'd only need to open my eyes and see the less than oil painting on top of me. Then she would turn her attention to the other leg, which was a relief as I was "dressed to the left" until she lifted both my legs and shook me until my poor todger fell onto the other side and I had to endure a near cock massage again. I finished my massage to find Aaron and Andge fast asleep on their beds in the neighbouring cubicles....ahhh


Aaron enjoying a woman's company rather more than he should have been

In the evening we had a lovely hotpot meal that included pig's brains, before heading out to the guang chang for a nice walk. Aaron came back to our place in the evening before going to A Hua's place to stay as she had offered him a spare room as he preferred to be with a Chinese family rather than living in a hotel.


Aaron thinking he was already home in bed


A night pic of Pingguo with exposure left open a little to get the idea of movement (was around 1am)

No comments:

Post a Comment