Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Early morning walk and afternoon swim in boxer shorts

I stupidly woke up at 4am. By 6.30 I'd had enough of being awake so I went for a walk to see Pingguo in early morning after a nice rainfall. It was a genuine pleasure to walk around without the manacles of a chaperone. I felt truly free although I only walked around the town for an hour or so.


The guang chang in early morning after a refreshing rainfall

In the afternoon A Wu asked Andge and me to go out swimming. We asked what we would need to swim but were told to just come as we were as that would be fine. As it turned out, when we got to the lake just outside Pingguo, the only people swimming had their own swimming suits. A Wu wanted to show off to the girls, and he had a pair of shorts, so he stripped off and got into the water. As there were women around I duly did the same although my trousers came halfway down my calves and I had boxer shorts underneath. Well f**k it I dived into the warm water and swam around for half an hour. A Wu was knackered after 1 minute and complained about sore arms. Ha ha 1up for the English!

Enjoying a swim in the lake


Three men in a boat

No comments:

Post a Comment