Saturday, December 27, 2008

Last night in Pingguo 2008

Last whole day in Pingguo.

Oh sadness is me...tomorrow we shall go to Nanning shortly before heading home.


Leilei enjoying his last meal in Pingguo

Today we went for a terrific send-off meal with our friends. Then later I went out with some of my friends for a last night of drinks. We first went to a shop to buy stickers I could put on the back of my car to cover some of the peeling paint. Then we ended up in the bar of some friends which had just opened the previous day. It was actually a very nice place, with a touch of an English pub but still having a bbq place outside.


Me with the staff of the nice Pingguo bar we discovered on my last night

Later, much later, we somehow found ourselves in the Pingguo International Hotel, where I ordered the boys a vodka, until A Wu's wife A Ni came along after her shift at about midnight and I ordered her a Cointreau. Then the lads decided hers was the best drink so I ordered a couple more of them. For 4/5 people it came to 30 quid in all which was pretty expensive but sod it it was my last night here..

No comments:

Post a Comment