Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One-handed driving due to the cold

Drove Leilei one-handed to school in order that the other would survive in case of frostbite. If the minimum really is 7 degrees I'm shit-scared of going back to UK in one week. At least we'll have heating there. And jumpers.

Got back and fell asleep around 11am. I remembered to turn my phone off. This was good because I would have received three phone calls during catching up on shut-eye. However I was woken up by A Wu walking into my room at 2pm as he has a key. Apparently he had knocked but I'd not heard him - imagine if my phone had been turned off for a different reason and we hadn't heard him for that reason.... Tan came back at 3pm....

My note to self worked. I took Tan and Leilei to the Ming Dien hotel where we had another lovely meal for less than 7 quid. It's bloody cold now. I did go out for a little bbq and lamb huo guo as Tan's friends' had invited her but she was feeling a little ill so I stepped in. A Wu invited me to go to "sing song" but by the time I got there he had left as he was too drunk. Wanker. I would at least have let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment